Dental Promotions in Del Rio - Cadena Dentistry
Contact Us Schedule An Appointment
We are excited to announce an excellent addition to our dental team that will benefit out denture and implant patients significantly. Mr. Peter Avila, owner of Zagar Dental Laboratory, will now be available in office to customize and expedite denture and implant supported prosthetics. Additionally, this will fast track fabrication allowing us to provide the ideal cosmetics, fit, form, and function our patients deserve. Whether it be conventional or implant supported dentures, having a technician available on site allows the patient to directly communicate their wishes first hand. Ultimately you receive your case in less time and exactly to your preference. Call for your appointment today.
Cadena Dentistry is excited to offer a new adult cosmetic orthodontic service designed to straighten teeth in six months on average. Six Month Smiles could be the answer for those adult patients who do not want to be in braces for years to get the look they have always wanted. Please call us to schedule your consult at 830-775-3322.
No Show/Late Cancellation Policy Acknowledgement
Effective January 1st, 2018
With a new year come new changes for everyone. At Cadena Dentistry, our main focus is to provide our patients with the best quality of service from the moment you enter, to getting treated and when you leave our office. It is for this reason that we are reemphasizing our No-Show/Cancellation policy.
1. We ask that all of our patients show up 5-10 minutes prior to their appointment time to allow adequate time to check-in, as well as completing any of our required paperwork. New patients please show up 15 minutes prior.
2. Please note that our doctors and hygienists are only given a certain amount of time to service your needs and stay on schedule to avoid long waiting times. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment without notice, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
3. Patients who fail to cancel their appointments 24 hours prior to their scheduled appointment will have a $25 fee added per half hour. This fee will need to be paid along with any co-pays or other fees for the appointment missed prior to seeing a provider on their next visit.
4. We always try our best to avoid missed appointments as all of our patients are contacted one week in advance and also the day before. Our receptionists will use any numbers provided by the patient so please make sure you inform us of any changes to personal information.
5. If you are trying to reschedule appointments during non-business hours please call the office and leave us a voicemail with your name and callback number or message us on Facebook. We will return your call to reschedule on the next business day and no fee will be incurred.
It is our commitment to serve you with the highest level of dentistry available. Our mission is to attract, retain and enhance the value of our patients by providing excellent dentistry in all areas of our practice.